- Bathing duration depends on the temperature of the spring. At first, you should only bathe from 5 - 10mins. Once you have become accustomed to the spring, you may wish to prolong the bathing time.
- Please avoid bathing immediately before and after eating.
- Please avoid bathing after drinking alcohol.
- Please enter the bath slowly, as entering quickly may be dangerous.
- A relaxed state of mind should be the intent, to completely enjoy the experience.
- After bathing it is recommended that you naturally dry off. This will enhance the full effect of the spring treatment.
- If you have any negative reactions to the spring, it is highly recommended that you wash off using the showers.
- After bathing, be aware of your body's temperature. Extreme temperature variations can cause illness. Please ensure you leave the spring facilities fully clothed and well insulated.
- When you begin any kind of Onsen therapy, make sure your routine is once a day for the first few days. Once your body becomes accustomed to the therapy, 2 - 3 times per day is recommended.
- For serious therapy treatment, the duration of Onsen therapy should be a time frame of 2 - 3 weeks.
- After 3 days to 1 week of Onsen therapy you may experience a reaction or an ill-effect to your body. It is highly recommended that you decrease the duration of bathing or stop until your body naturally recovers.
Customers are asked to follow the below policies and precautions regarding hygiene in order to maintain public safety.
- Wash your body completely and thoroughly using the shower systems located next to the hot spring before entering the hot spring water.
- In the bath, please respect others' privacy, and maintain mature behavior.
- Do not run, jump, or endanger others or yourself when entering the baths.
- Make sure not dip the mini towel in the spring water. The mini towel should only be used for washing down in the shower facilities.
- Please make sure you clean up the shower stall before and after you have showered, including replacing any equipment used, and showering off any remaining soap residue.
- Do not wash your towel or any other items in the bathroom or spring areas.
- Please do not run in the bathing area or spring areas to ensure the safety of both others and yourself.
Our hot springs are not for drinking.