Dear Yamato no Yu Customers,
March 16th, 2015
Thank you for your patronage.
We will temporarily close our Japanese restaurant AJISAI, and our Sushi Bar SHION for renovations from March 16, and we hope to reopen in the near future to serve you better.
We greatly appreciate your continued patronage. Please note that until the restaurant and sushi bar re-open, we will continue to serve drinks in the tatami room, as well in the seating area across from the kitchen on the third floor. Please take some time to relax and unwind.
- Trip Adviser's 2018 Certificate of Excellence
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Obon Festival
- Private Room with Bath
- Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake