You can spot the 'Uguisu' (nightingale) in the trees around Yamato-no-yu.
March 28th, 2015
The 'Uguisu' can often be seen together with the 'Ume' (Japanese plum blossoms), however, you can see the 'Uguisu' amongst the Cherry blossoms blooming around Yamato-no-yu.
You can also view the Cherry blossoms and the Inbanuma Pond from sauna on the third floor.
Even Mountain Fuji can be seen on clear days.
Kobushi blossoms are about ready to bloom.
The view of the Cherry blossoms from the bench near the Open air bath.
Next weekend, you will be able to enjoy the blossoms in full bloom.
- Trip Adviser's 2018 Certificate of Excellence
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Obon Festival
- Private Room with Bath
- Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake