Cherry blossom season begins at Yamato-no-yu !
March 30th, 2015
Cherry blossoms have finally bloomed at Yamato-no-yu.
The 'Kobushi' blossom is also in bloom.
You can enjoy other spring flowers in the lobby area as well.
Please enjoy a peaceful repose at Yamatonoyu.
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Obon Festival
- Private Room with Bath
- Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake