Leisurely strolling around Sakatagaike Park
April 6th, 2015
Sakatagaike Park is located adjacent to Yamato-no-yu.
The cherry blossoms in front of the Onsen will lead the way.
Sakatagaike Park is a very large park surrounding Sakatageike Pond and is an oasis for nature-lovers of all ages can relax and rest.
You can enjoy the verdent spring. We recommend you take a stroll around Sakatageike Pond.
After your stroll, you could relax in the pleasant atmosphere of Yamato-no-yu.
- Trip Adviser's 2018 Certificate of Excellence
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Obon Festival
- Private Room with Bath
- Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake