Introduction of seasonal 'Takenoko'(Bamboo shoot) menu
April 26th, 2016
The 'Takenoko'(Bamboo shoot) season is from Spring to early Summer.
We have prepared Spring dishes that bring out the full flavor of Takenoko.
Please enjoy the savory dishes.
Takenoko garlic butter saute
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Obon Festival
- Private Room with Bath
- Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake