"Taue"(rice planting season) has arrived
June 1st, 2016
The panoramic view from the Yamato-no-yu lobby is of beautiful green rice paddies as far as the eye can see.
Take a moment to forget the passage of time and let the beauty and peace heal your mind and body.
We look forward to serving you with the utmost hospitality.
- Trip Adviser's 2018 Certificate of Excellence
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Obon Festival
- Private Room with Bath
- Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake