Private Room with Bath Price Reduction
June 21st, 2016
The beautiful "Ajisai"(Hydrangea) season is here and the verdant green of Spring colours the surrounding area.
Due to the high popularity of the Private Bath at Yamato-no-yu, we have decided to reduce the fee for the second and third hours. Please note that the fee for the first hour will not change.
- 1〜2 people
- 1hr ¥2,800
- 2hrs ¥4,800 (← previous fee ¥5,600)
- 3hrs ¥5,800 (← previous fee ¥8,400)
- 3〜4 people
- 1hr ¥4,000
- 2hrs ¥7,000 (← previous fee ¥8,000)
- 3hrs ¥8,500 (← previous fee ¥12,000)
Please enjoy the natural hot spring in the luxurious comfort of a private room.
The delicious dishes served by Ajisai and Shion can also be enjoyed in the private room.
We recommend you take advantage of this and experience the natural hot spring in privacy.
We are looking forward to serving you with the utmost hospitality.
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Obon Festival
- Private Room with Bath
- Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake