The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
June 25th, 2018
The countryside view spreads in front of Yamato-no-yu. After the rice has been planted, the rice shoots grow taller, gradually turning a verdant green.
How about forgetting the busy-ness of life and taking a moment to relax viewing the beautiful Japanese countryside?
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"
- A popular sake among foreign tourists
- Introducing a wine that goes well with Sushi, "Japan Premium Koshu"
- Introducing a limited-time only seasonal drink!
- What is the most popular sake among foreigners?
- Prevention of heatstroke