The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
June 25th, 2018
The countryside view spreads in front of Yamato-no-yu. After the rice has been planted, the rice shoots grow taller, gradually turning a verdant green.
How about forgetting the busy-ness of life and taking a moment to relax viewing the beautiful Japanese countryside?
- Trip Adviser's 2018 Certificate of Excellence
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Obon Festival
- Private Room with Bath
- Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake