A Layover at Narita Airport?
June 29th, 2018
Yamato-no-Yu, a natural Japanese hot spring (or onsen), is located near the New Tokyo International Airport in Narita City, Chiba Prefecture. It is an ideal place to spend a few hours (or a half-day!) of a layover at Narita Airport, helping you to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of traveling, while you wait for your connecting flight.
In 2013, Yamato-no-Yu was listed in Trip Advisor's TOP 20 Day Hot Springs & Spas, and is currently ranked #1 in the Narita area. Yamato-no-Yu has also received Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence for consistently earning excellent customer reviews. We are also expecting a visit from Lonely Planet in the near future in order to be listed in their Japan Travel Guide.
Just a short tax-ride from the airport, or a short train ride from Narita Station and Narita Temple, Yamato-no-Yu is a day spa where, in addition to bathing in our natural hot spring baths and enjoying a moment of peace in our sauna, you can also have a relaxing massage or aroma therapy, and afterwards, enjoy an exquisite traditional Japanese meal with a glass of fine wine, a cup of sake or green tea.
Yamato-no-Yu an immersive Japanese cultural experience.
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"
- A popular sake among foreign tourists
- Introducing a wine that goes well with Sushi, "Japan Premium Koshu"
- Introducing a limited-time only seasonal drink!
- What is the most popular sake among foreigners?
- Prevention of heatstroke