A Layover at Narita Airport?
June 29th, 2018
Yamato-no-Yu, a natural Japanese hot spring (or onsen), is located near the New Tokyo International Airport in Narita City, Chiba Prefecture. It is an ideal place to spend a few hours (or a half-day!) of a layover at Narita Airport, helping you to relax and escape the hustle and bustle of traveling, while you wait for your connecting flight.
In 2013, Yamato-no-Yu was listed in Trip Advisor's TOP 20 Day Hot Springs & Spas, and is currently ranked #1 in the Narita area. Yamato-no-Yu has also received Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence for consistently earning excellent customer reviews. We are also expecting a visit from Lonely Planet in the near future in order to be listed in their Japan Travel Guide.
Just a short tax-ride from the airport, or a short train ride from Narita Station and Narita Temple, Yamato-no-Yu is a day spa where, in addition to bathing in our natural hot spring baths and enjoying a moment of peace in our sauna, you can also have a relaxing massage or aroma therapy, and afterwards, enjoy an exquisite traditional Japanese meal with a glass of fine wine, a cup of sake or green tea.
Yamato-no-Yu an immersive Japanese cultural experience.
- The difference between "Made in Japan wine" and "Japanese Wine"
- Are Onsen Day Spas even effective?
- Yamato-no-yu’s high quality spring water
- Is it not a hot spring if the flow of water is not constant?
- The spring fragrance of the Winter Daphne
- Our official SNS accounts
- Signs of coming spring
- How to select an Onsen Day Spa
- A Glass of Wine
- The correct way to bathe in an Onsen
- Third floor Japanese Restaurant "Ajisai": "The secret is in the rice."