Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
July 10th, 2018
During this hot and humid season, wouldn't you like to have a delicious, refreshing meal?
The Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu is for you!
From the "gozen" of cold Somen noodles and sushi, it's the perfect menu for the hot summer season!
You can enjoy "Ryoen" at either of the Yamato-no-Yu restaurants, "Ajisai" or "Shion".
Please take this opportunity to enjoy the "Ryoen" menu.
- Trip Adviser's 2018 Certificate of Excellence
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Obon Festival
- Private Room with Bath
- Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake