Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
July 23rd, 2018
The best season for "Iwagaki" oysters is from the end of June to the beginning of August.
Iwagaki oysters feature a big, rock-like shell and have a rich flavor.
They taste exactly like The Milk of Sea, and are considered a rare jewel of the ocean.
The taste is exquisite with a little fresh-squeezed lemon added!
-Now is THE season for Iwagaki oysters 980yen-
Please take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy Iwagaki at its best.
- Trip Adviser's 2018 Certificate of Excellence
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Obon Festival
- Private Room with Bath
- Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake