Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
July 23rd, 2018
The best season for "Iwagaki" oysters is from the end of June to the beginning of August.
Iwagaki oysters feature a big, rock-like shell and have a rich flavor.
They taste exactly like The Milk of Sea, and are considered a rare jewel of the ocean.
The taste is exquisite with a little fresh-squeezed lemon added!
-Now is THE season for Iwagaki oysters 980yen-
Please take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy Iwagaki at its best.
- The difference between "Made in Japan wine" and "Japanese Wine"
- Are Onsen Day Spas even effective?
- Yamato-no-yu’s high quality spring water
- Is it not a hot spring if the flow of water is not constant?
- The spring fragrance of the Winter Daphne
- Our official SNS accounts
- Signs of coming spring
- How to select an Onsen Day Spa
- A Glass of Wine
- The correct way to bathe in an Onsen
- Third floor Japanese Restaurant "Ajisai": "The secret is in the rice."