Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
July 23rd, 2018
The best season for "Iwagaki" oysters is from the end of June to the beginning of August.
Iwagaki oysters feature a big, rock-like shell and have a rich flavor.
They taste exactly like The Milk of Sea, and are considered a rare jewel of the ocean.
The taste is exquisite with a little fresh-squeezed lemon added!
-Now is THE season for Iwagaki oysters 980yen-
Please take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy Iwagaki at its best.
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"
- A popular sake among foreign tourists
- Introducing a wine that goes well with Sushi, "Japan Premium Koshu"
- Introducing a limited-time only seasonal drink!
- What is the most popular sake among foreigners?
- Prevention of heatstroke