Private Room with Bath
July 30th, 2018
It has been extremely hot these days. It is probably likely that many have gotten tired both physically, as well as mentally.
In this intense heat, wouldn’t it be a good idea to spend a few hours at Yamato no Yu in a cool, private room alone or with your family?
At Yamato no Yu, we have Private Rooms with Baths. We recommend you take some time for yourself, spend an hour or so in the private room, soaking in the open-air bath, healing both body and mind.
Room with Tatami Mats
Room with Wooden Floor
Fee for Private Room with Bath: 1 hour 2800 yen～ Note: the fee does not include the Yamato no Yu admission fee.
You can also enjoy a private meal in the room. We have prepared Sushi and other Japanese foods and Japanese-style western foods. Please enjoy the delicious cuisine prepared by our talented chef.
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"
- A popular sake among foreign tourists
- Introducing a wine that goes well with Sushi, "Japan Premium Koshu"
- Introducing a limited-time only seasonal drink!
- What is the most popular sake among foreigners?
- Prevention of heatstroke