Private Room with Bath
July 30th, 2018
It has been extremely hot these days. It is probably likely that many have gotten tired both physically, as well as mentally.
In this intense heat, wouldn’t it be a good idea to spend a few hours at Yamato no Yu in a cool, private room alone or with your family?
At Yamato no Yu, we have Private Rooms with Baths. We recommend you take some time for yourself, spend an hour or so in the private room, soaking in the open-air bath, healing both body and mind.
Room with Tatami Mats
Room with Wooden Floor
Fee for Private Room with Bath: 1 hour 2800 yen～ Note: the fee does not include the Yamato no Yu admission fee.
You can also enjoy a private meal in the room. We have prepared Sushi and other Japanese foods and Japanese-style western foods. Please enjoy the delicious cuisine prepared by our talented chef.
- Trip Adviser's 2018 Certificate of Excellence
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Obon Festival
- Private Room with Bath
- Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake