August 10th, 2018
We are open for business as usual during the Obon Festival.
All who live, work or travel nearby Yamato no Yu, please drop in to refresh your body and mind.
In the afternoons during Obon, we anticipate that Yamato no Yu will be a bit crowded, but please take some time to relax, soaking your body in the continuous flow of hot water directly from the hot spring source.
Please note that the admission fee during the Obon Festival (8/13 - 8/16) is 1,000 yen.
We are looking forward to your visit.
- Introducing a wine that goes well with Sushi, "Japan Premium Koshu"
- Introducing a limited-time only seasonal drink!
- What is the most popular sake among foreigners?
- Prevention of heatstroke
- The introduction of carbonated atomizer skin lotion "LOUVREDO EC lotion"
- Important points after bathing in an onsen
- Traditional Japanese Satsuma liquor, “Yume no Itteki” or "One Drop of Dream", has a light taste and can improve your health
- How about enjoying some Nigiri-sushi at Yamato-no-yu’s sushi bar, "Shion", after bathing in our natural hot spring?
- The rice planting season is approaching
- Our recommendation - Yamato-no-yu’s popular special coffee -