August 10th, 2018
We are open for business as usual during the Obon Festival.
All who live, work or travel nearby Yamato no Yu, please drop in to refresh your body and mind.
In the afternoons during Obon, we anticipate that Yamato no Yu will be a bit crowded, but please take some time to relax, soaking your body in the continuous flow of hot water directly from the hot spring source.
Please note that the admission fee during the Obon Festival (8/13 - 8/16) is 1,000 yen.
We are looking forward to your visit.
- The difference between "Made in Japan wine" and "Japanese Wine"
- Are Onsen Day Spas even effective?
- Yamato-no-yu’s high quality spring water
- Is it not a hot spring if the flow of water is not constant?
- The spring fragrance of the Winter Daphne
- Our official SNS accounts
- Signs of coming spring
- How to select an Onsen Day Spa
- A Glass of Wine
- The correct way to bathe in an Onsen
- Third floor Japanese Restaurant "Ajisai": "The secret is in the rice."