Trip Adviser's 2018 Certificate of Excellence
October 5th, 2018
Yamato-no-yu has been awarded Trip Adviser's esteemed 2018 Certificate of Excellence.
We at Yamato-no-yu thank you, all of our customers, for your patronage which has led to such an honor.
The Certificate of Excellence “honors hospitality businesses that deliver consistently great service across the world”. It is presented to facilities such as accommodations, sightseeing spots and attractions, and restaurants which offer excellent hospitality throughout the year.
Receiving this award has greatly encouraged us, and we will continue to do our best to offer excellent service to truly satisfy all of our customers.
We at Yamato-no-yu thank you from the bottom of our hearts, and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Admission Fee changes due to the consumption tax increase
- Lower-body bathing is recommended in the lingering summer heat
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"