Trip Adviser's 2018 Certificate of Excellence
October 5th, 2018
Yamato-no-yu has been awarded Trip Adviser's esteemed 2018 Certificate of Excellence.
We at Yamato-no-yu thank you, all of our customers, for your patronage which has led to such an honor.
The Certificate of Excellence “honors hospitality businesses that deliver consistently great service across the world”. It is presented to facilities such as accommodations, sightseeing spots and attractions, and restaurants which offer excellent hospitality throughout the year.
Receiving this award has greatly encouraged us, and we will continue to do our best to offer excellent service to truly satisfy all of our customers.
We at Yamato-no-yu thank you from the bottom of our hearts, and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- The difference between "Made in Japan wine" and "Japanese Wine"
- Are Onsen Day Spas even effective?
- Yamato-no-yu’s high quality spring water
- Is it not a hot spring if the flow of water is not constant?
- The spring fragrance of the Winter Daphne
- Our official SNS accounts
- Signs of coming spring
- How to select an Onsen Day Spa
- A Glass of Wine
- The correct way to bathe in an Onsen
- Third floor Japanese Restaurant "Ajisai": "The secret is in the rice."