Trip Adviser's 2018 Certificate of Excellence
October 5th, 2018
Yamato-no-yu has been awarded Trip Adviser's esteemed 2018 Certificate of Excellence.
We at Yamato-no-yu thank you, all of our customers, for your patronage which has led to such an honor.
The Certificate of Excellence “honors hospitality businesses that deliver consistently great service across the world”. It is presented to facilities such as accommodations, sightseeing spots and attractions, and restaurants which offer excellent hospitality throughout the year.
Receiving this award has greatly encouraged us, and we will continue to do our best to offer excellent service to truly satisfy all of our customers.
We at Yamato-no-yu thank you from the bottom of our hearts, and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Trip Adviser's 2018 Certificate of Excellence
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Obon Festival
- Private Room with Bath
- Now is the best season for Iwagaki oysters!
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake