We are open for business as usual during the New Year's holidays
December 21st, 2018
We at Yamato-no-yu thank you very much for your continuing patronage.
We are open for business as usual during the New Year's holidays.
There are only a few days remaining in this year. We wish you the best for next year.
And we also hope for your continued patronage in 2019.
How about taking a moment to relax in the baths at Yamato-no-yu during the New Year's holidays?
We are looking forward to your visit from the bottom of our hearts.
- The difference between "Made in Japan wine" and "Japanese Wine"
- Are Onsen Day Spas even effective?
- Yamato-no-yu’s high quality spring water
- Is it not a hot spring if the flow of water is not constant?
- The spring fragrance of the Winter Daphne
- Our official SNS accounts
- Signs of coming spring
- How to select an Onsen Day Spa
- A Glass of Wine
- The correct way to bathe in an Onsen
- Third floor Japanese Restaurant "Ajisai": "The secret is in the rice."