A Glass of Wine
February 22nd 2019
Japanese wine has been attracting a lot of attention in recent years.
The wine offered at our Japanese restaurant "Ajisai" and sushi bar "Shion" are all Japanese wines. A glass of wine starts from 600 yen, and depends on the wine brand. We also recommend wine by the glass for customers who believe a bottle of wine would be more than they can consume. We have red, white, rose and sparkling wine.
Customers can find our glass wine prices on the message board at the entrance to the restaurant.
Please give Japanese wine a try with our Japanese & Western dishes and our sushi.
We are looking forward to your visit from the bottom of our hearts.
- Traditional Japanese Satsuma liquor, “Yume no Itteki” or "One Drop of Dream", has a light taste and can improve your health
- How about enjoying some Nigiri-sushi at Yamato-no-yu’s sushi bar, "Shion", after bathing in our natural hot spring?
- The rice planting season is approaching
- Our recommendation - Yamato-no-yu’s popular special coffee -
- The difference between "Made in Japan wine" and "Japanese Wine"
- Are Onsen Day Spas even effective?
- Yamato-no-yu’s high quality spring water
- Is it not a hot spring if the flow of water is not constant?
- The spring fragrance of the Winter Daphne
- Our official SNS accounts