Signs of coming spring
March 1st 2019
A few days ago, I discovered a tree which was already budding at the corner of the Yamato-no-yu parking lot.
I was impressed by the tree's powerful looks in these still cold days of lingering winter.
Later, it was explained to me that the tree was an elderberry tree.
I learned that the elderberry is known to bud earlier than other plants and it lets us know that spring is coming.
I was quite happy to find this early sign of coming spring.
Recently, the opportunities for us to touch nature have become fewer and fewer. However, the environment around Yamato-no-yu is filled with nature and we can always find something new or signs of the changing seasons.
Nature can be seen not only from the open-air-bath and the viewing platform of Yamato-no-yu, but even the surrounding environment and parking lots can also be entertaining.
We were very impressed with the budding elderberry tree’s power.
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"
- A popular sake among foreign tourists
- Introducing a wine that goes well with Sushi, "Japan Premium Koshu"
- Introducing a limited-time only seasonal drink!
- What is the most popular sake among foreigners?
- Prevention of heatstroke