Prevention of heatstroke
June 5th 2019
Onsen and sauna are recommended for prevention of heatstroke.
Let's make a habit of sweating in onsen and sauna before the real heat of summer arrives.
By warming up the body and sweating at least once per day, the body gradually begins to sweat more easily.
Also, drinking water before bathing will enhance blood circulation, which raises body temperature and causes sweating.
It may seem like a trivial thing, but by making this a habit, thermoregulation functions of the body will improve and consequently will lead to heatstroke prevention.
Let's make a habit of enjoying onsen and sauna now, so as to be totally prepared for the heat of the summer.
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"
- A popular sake among foreign tourists
- Introducing a wine that goes well with Sushi, "Japan Premium Koshu"
- Introducing a limited-time only seasonal drink!
- What is the most popular sake among foreigners?
- Prevention of heatstroke