Prevention of heatstroke
June 5th 2019
Onsen and sauna are recommended for prevention of heatstroke.
Let's make a habit of sweating in onsen and sauna before the real heat of summer arrives.
By warming up the body and sweating at least once per day, the body gradually begins to sweat more easily.
Also, drinking water before bathing will enhance blood circulation, which raises body temperature and causes sweating.
It may seem like a trivial thing, but by making this a habit, thermoregulation functions of the body will improve and consequently will lead to heatstroke prevention.
Let's make a habit of enjoying onsen and sauna now, so as to be totally prepared for the heat of the summer.
- Japanese Sake recommendation - "Yanagi" - from "Tsuki-no-Katsura", a popular, well-established sake brewery in Kyoto.
- Mt. Fuji
- We recommend the authentic soba shochu liquor called "Tenshin"
- - Château Mercian Koshu Awashi Murasaki (White, dry) - Japanese wine which thoroughly pursues compatibility with Japanese food "Washoku"
- Chef's Special Pork Spare Ribs - Seasonal limited time only menu from the "Ajisai" restaurant on the 3rd floor -
- Aged Takachiho Umeshu (plum liquor), which has a popular mild flavor
- The private open air bath - experience a special time with those precious to you -
- A recommended bathing technique, "Bunkatsuyoku", which means divided bathing
- Admission Fee changes due to the consumption tax increase
- Lower-body bathing is recommended in the lingering summer heat
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"