Introducing a wine that goes well with Sushi, "Japan Premium Koshu".
June 19th 2019
"Japan premium Koshu" was awarded the "Best Japanese Wine Award" at "Sakura Awards", which is judged by women active in the wine industry.
What is "Japan Premium Koshu"?
It is unique Japanese white wine, which is said to have been first produced 1000 years ago.
The flavor features a tinge of mandarin citrus flavor, and it has a rich taste.
The taste is so sensitive that it goes well with the sushi dishes, and it brings out the best of the ingredients of Japanese food or Sushi.
Recently, it enjoys an excellent reputation not only in Japan, but also around the world.
Please enjoy various sushi delicacies together with this tasty wine at the sushi bar "Shion" at Yamato-no-yu.
We are looking forward to your visit from bottom of our hearts.
- Japanese Sake recommendation - "Yanagi" - from "Tsuki-no-Katsura", a popular, well-established sake brewery in Kyoto.
- Mt. Fuji
- We recommend the authentic soba shochu liquor called "Tenshin"
- - Château Mercian Koshu Awashi Murasaki (White, dry) - Japanese wine which thoroughly pursues compatibility with Japanese food "Washoku"
- Chef's Special Pork Spare Ribs - Seasonal limited time only menu from the "Ajisai" restaurant on the 3rd floor -
- Aged Takachiho Umeshu (plum liquor), which has a popular mild flavor
- The private open air bath - experience a special time with those precious to you -
- A recommended bathing technique, "Bunkatsuyoku", which means divided bathing
- Admission Fee changes due to the consumption tax increase
- Lower-body bathing is recommended in the lingering summer heat
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"