A popular sake among foreign tourists
June 26th 2019
With the 2020 Tokyo Olympics approaching, we'll be offering "Bizen Omachi", a Japanese sake from "Chomeisen" brewery, which is popular not only with the Japanese, but also with foreign tourists.
"Chomeisen" brewery is the only brewery of “jizake” (local sake) in Narita.
"Bizen Omachi" sake is made from pure rice and has fruity taste and a rich flavor, and it is used for dedication ceremonies at "Naritasan Shinshoji" temple.
It is also offered on ANA flights to Honolulu now, and is attracting much attention.
Please give this sake a try, as we believe you'll be amazed. We would like to share this delicious taste with as many people as we can.
We are looking forward to your visit from bottom of our hearts.
- Japanese Sake recommendation - "Yanagi" - from "Tsuki-no-Katsura", a popular, well-established sake brewery in Kyoto.
- Mt. Fuji
- We recommend the authentic soba shochu liquor called "Tenshin"
- - Château Mercian Koshu Awashi Murasaki (White, dry) - Japanese wine which thoroughly pursues compatibility with Japanese food "Washoku"
- Chef's Special Pork Spare Ribs - Seasonal limited time only menu from the "Ajisai" restaurant on the 3rd floor -
- Aged Takachiho Umeshu (plum liquor), which has a popular mild flavor
- The private open air bath - experience a special time with those precious to you -
- A recommended bathing technique, "Bunkatsuyoku", which means divided bathing
- Admission Fee changes due to the consumption tax increase
- Lower-body bathing is recommended in the lingering summer heat
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"