A popular sake among foreign tourists
June 26th 2019
With the 2020 Tokyo Olympics approaching, we'll be offering "Bizen Omachi", a Japanese sake from "Chomeisen" brewery, which is popular not only with the Japanese, but also with foreign tourists.
"Chomeisen" brewery is the only brewery of “jizake” (local sake) in Narita.
"Bizen Omachi" sake is made from pure rice and has fruity taste and a rich flavor, and it is used for dedication ceremonies at "Naritasan Shinshoji" temple.
It is also offered on ANA flights to Honolulu now, and is attracting much attention.
Please give this sake a try, as we believe you'll be amazed. We would like to share this delicious taste with as many people as we can.
We are looking forward to your visit from bottom of our hearts.
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"
- A popular sake among foreign tourists
- Introducing a wine that goes well with Sushi, "Japan Premium Koshu"
- Introducing a limited-time only seasonal drink!
- What is the most popular sake among foreigners?
- Prevention of heatstroke