Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"
July 2nd 2019
"RAKU-SEN-KOH" is a unique well-aged red wine from a long-established brewery in Nikko called "Kojimaya".
They stock red wine from Koshu, and age it for three years in cool air from Lake Chuzenji and Mt. Nantaisanroku. The result is a red wine with rich flavor and a mildly sour taste.
It is very popular among wine lovers and goes well with Japanese food, as well.
Red wine has some health advantages.
- It can prevent lifestyle diseases
- It can delay aging of the brain.
- It can help to maintain healthy eyes.
Red wine is so healthy that we recommend it not only to those who are interested in wine, but also to those who are concerned for their health.
On a side note, "RAKU-SEN-KOH" is a wine of limited availability. It is rare, making it difficult to find.
We are looking forward to your visit to Yamato-no-yu.
- Japanese sake recommendation - Chomeisen Ginjo Namachozoshu -
- A notice about special entrance fee and opening hours during the New Year’s holiday
- Let's enjoy winter onsen by learning the correct bathing method!
- Japanese Sake recommendation - "Yanagi" - from "Tsuki-no-Katsura", a popular, well-established sake brewery in Kyoto.
- Mt. Fuji
- We recommend the authentic soba shochu liquor called "Tenshin"
- - Château Mercian Koshu Awashi Murasaki (White, dry) - Japanese wine which thoroughly pursues compatibility with Japanese food "Washoku"
- Chef's Special Pork Spare Ribs - Seasonal limited time only menu from the "Ajisai" restaurant on the 3rd floor -
- Aged Takachiho Umeshu (plum liquor), which has a popular mild flavor
- The private open air bath - experience a special time with those precious to you -
- A recommended bathing technique, "Bunkatsuyoku", which means divided bathing
- Admission Fee changes due to the consumption tax increase
- Lower-body bathing is recommended in the lingering summer heat
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"