Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa" - Why not have a beauty treatment, get in shape and release some rainy season stress? -
July 12th 2019
At Yamato-no-yu’s "Yayoi Spa", we treat customers with professional esthetic treatments and massages including aromatherapy treatments and aroma massages.
In a private room, where no one else will enter, please relax and allow us to heal your mind and body.
We'll treat you with "Omotenashi" (Japanese hospitality), so that you will be able to relax and experience a moment of genuine bliss.
To those of you who desire a beautiful healthy body, we are looking forward to your reservation at “Yayoi Spa”.
Please contact us by e-mail for reservations.
- Japanese sake recommendation - Chomeisen Ginjo Namachozoshu -
- A notice about special entrance fee and opening hours during the New Year’s holiday
- Let's enjoy winter onsen by learning the correct bathing method!
- Japanese Sake recommendation - "Yanagi" - from "Tsuki-no-Katsura", a popular, well-established sake brewery in Kyoto.
- Mt. Fuji
- We recommend the authentic soba shochu liquor called "Tenshin"
- - Château Mercian Koshu Awashi Murasaki (White, dry) - Japanese wine which thoroughly pursues compatibility with Japanese food "Washoku"
- Chef's Special Pork Spare Ribs - Seasonal limited time only menu from the "Ajisai" restaurant on the 3rd floor -
- Aged Takachiho Umeshu (plum liquor), which has a popular mild flavor
- The private open air bath - experience a special time with those precious to you -
- A recommended bathing technique, "Bunkatsuyoku", which means divided bathing
- Admission Fee changes due to the consumption tax increase
- Lower-body bathing is recommended in the lingering summer heat
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"