Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute, which is highly recommended for the mid-summer enjoyment.
July 29th 2019
Naohiko Noguchi is recognized as a contemporary Japanese sake master craftsman and also called a god of sake brewing.
He is famous in the sake world, and is also included in the Big 4 chief sake brewers known as "Toji".
"Murokagenshu” by Naohiko Noguchi tastes moderately sour, and has a deep, smooth flavor of undiluted sake.
It is recommended with Japanese dishes, and brings out the full flavor of the dishes.
The ingredients of Japanese sake are very simple: it is made from only rice and water.
Laboratory research reveals that Japanese sake activates natural killer cells and helps prevent cancer.
We can maintain our health by having 1 to 2 cups of sake daily.
Please visit Yamato-no-yu and enjoy a decanter of "Murokagenshu" with our tasty sushi.
- Japanese sake recommendation - Chomeisen Ginjo Namachozoshu -
- A notice about special entrance fee and opening hours during the New Year’s holiday
- Let's enjoy winter onsen by learning the correct bathing method!
- Japanese Sake recommendation - "Yanagi" - from "Tsuki-no-Katsura", a popular, well-established sake brewery in Kyoto.
- Mt. Fuji
- We recommend the authentic soba shochu liquor called "Tenshin"
- - Château Mercian Koshu Awashi Murasaki (White, dry) - Japanese wine which thoroughly pursues compatibility with Japanese food "Washoku"
- Chef's Special Pork Spare Ribs - Seasonal limited time only menu from the "Ajisai" restaurant on the 3rd floor -
- Aged Takachiho Umeshu (plum liquor), which has a popular mild flavor
- The private open air bath - experience a special time with those precious to you -
- A recommended bathing technique, "Bunkatsuyoku", which means divided bathing
- Admission Fee changes due to the consumption tax increase
- Lower-body bathing is recommended in the lingering summer heat
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"