The private open air bath - experience a special time with those precious to you -
October 2nd 2019
Mind-refreshing bathing and an astonishing sense of freedom.
Calm rural scenery can be viewed from the private bath, and if you are lucky, you can even see Mt. Fuji in the distance on a clear day.
This can be a supreme moment of bliss.
No one will disturb your privacy in the premium private room.
You can enjoy a leisurely relaxing time.
The combination of a comfortable onsen and a superb view. You can refresh your body and mind to the fullest extent.
It is possible to reserve beforehand. Please feel free to contact us.
Private Open-Air Bath
1 - 2 People
1 hr 2,800 yen
2 hrs 4,800 yen
3 hrs 5,800 yen
3 - 4 People
1 hr 4,000 yen
2 hrs 7,000 yen
3 hrs 8,500 yen
※ The maximum is 4 persons per room.
※ Reservations can be made in 1-hour units for up to 3 hours.
※ Reservations can be made by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
※ Opening Hours are 10:00 A.M. to 9:30 P.M.
※ Admission fee is not included in the above prices.
- Japanese sake recommendation - Chomeisen Ginjo Namachozoshu -
- A notice about special entrance fee and opening hours during the New Year’s holiday
- Let's enjoy winter onsen by learning the correct bathing method!
- Japanese Sake recommendation - "Yanagi" - from "Tsuki-no-Katsura", a popular, well-established sake brewery in Kyoto.
- Mt. Fuji
- We recommend the authentic soba shochu liquor called "Tenshin"
- - Château Mercian Koshu Awashi Murasaki (White, dry) - Japanese wine which thoroughly pursues compatibility with Japanese food "Washoku"
- Chef's Special Pork Spare Ribs - Seasonal limited time only menu from the "Ajisai" restaurant on the 3rd floor -
- Aged Takachiho Umeshu (plum liquor), which has a popular mild flavor
- The private open air bath - experience a special time with those precious to you -
- A recommended bathing technique, "Bunkatsuyoku", which means divided bathing
- Admission Fee changes due to the consumption tax increase
- Lower-body bathing is recommended in the lingering summer heat
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"