Aged Takachiho Umeshu (plum liquor), which has a popular mild flavor
October 21st 2019
By using plums produced in the Takachiho region and strong alcohol (40%), Takachiho Umeshu is filled with rich plum extracts.
Also, aged liquor is added to make it thicker and give it a smoother taste. It doesn't contain any artificial additives or coloring.
Umeshu has various effects like relaxing the body, fatigue recovery, anti-aging, skin beautification, and so on.
It is especially recommended for people who want to take care of their health, and primarily for women.
Please enjoy the traditional homemade flavor and natural ripe plum taste of Takachiho Umeshu at Yamato-no-yu’s Ajisai restaurant.
- Japanese sake recommendation - Chomeisen Ginjo Namachozoshu -
- A notice about special entrance fee and opening hours during the New Year’s holiday
- Let's enjoy winter onsen by learning the correct bathing method!
- Japanese Sake recommendation - "Yanagi" - from "Tsuki-no-Katsura", a popular, well-established sake brewery in Kyoto.
- Mt. Fuji
- We recommend the authentic soba shochu liquor called "Tenshin"
- - Château Mercian Koshu Awashi Murasaki (White, dry) - Japanese wine which thoroughly pursues compatibility with Japanese food "Washoku"
- Chef's Special Pork Spare Ribs - Seasonal limited time only menu from the "Ajisai" restaurant on the 3rd floor -
- Aged Takachiho Umeshu (plum liquor), which has a popular mild flavor
- The private open air bath - experience a special time with those precious to you -
- A recommended bathing technique, "Bunkatsuyoku", which means divided bathing
- Admission Fee changes due to the consumption tax increase
- Lower-body bathing is recommended in the lingering summer heat
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"