- Château Mercian Koshu Awashi Murasaki (White, dry) - Japanese wine which thoroughly pursues compatibility with Japanese food "Washoku"
November 5th 2019
The clear beautiful color of "Koshu Awashi Murasaki" is indeed elegant.
By eliminating tannins, sweetness and so on as much as possible, it's very refined, so if you enjoy it with "Washoku", it brings out the flavor even more.
When cooled, it is smooth and refreshing.
And as it gradually returns to room temperature, the fruity flavor and sweet bitterness appear, which is perfect for bringing out the flavor of fish dishes.
Other than Koshu Awashi Murasaki, we also have many wines which go well with Sushi.
We also have a good selection of Japanese sake. We can make recommendations if you’re uncertain as to what will go best with your meal. Please feel free to ask us.
Awarded "silver" at the 6th “SAKURA” Japan Women's Wine Awards 2019
- Japanese sake recommendation - Chomeisen Ginjo Namachozoshu -
- A notice about special entrance fee and opening hours during the New Year’s holiday
- Let's enjoy winter onsen by learning the correct bathing method!
- Japanese Sake recommendation - "Yanagi" - from "Tsuki-no-Katsura", a popular, well-established sake brewery in Kyoto.
- Mt. Fuji
- We recommend the authentic soba shochu liquor called "Tenshin"
- - Château Mercian Koshu Awashi Murasaki (White, dry) - Japanese wine which thoroughly pursues compatibility with Japanese food "Washoku"
- Chef's Special Pork Spare Ribs - Seasonal limited time only menu from the "Ajisai" restaurant on the 3rd floor -
- Aged Takachiho Umeshu (plum liquor), which has a popular mild flavor
- The private open air bath - experience a special time with those precious to you -
- A recommended bathing technique, "Bunkatsuyoku", which means divided bathing
- Admission Fee changes due to the consumption tax increase
- Lower-body bathing is recommended in the lingering summer heat
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"