We recommend the authentic soba shochu liquor called "Tenshin"
November 18th 2019
"Tenshin" soba shochu liquor is made from buckwheat grown in local Hida. It has a peculiar slightly buckwheat taste and has an exceptional deep-aged flavor.
Aged in old sherry barrels, the harmony of flavors is exquisite and the dark blue color is beautiful.
To enjoy the flavor of "Tenshin", we recommend mixing it with hot water, water or soda.
Of course, straight or on the rocks are also delicious.
Soba shochu liquor is also recommended for health purposes as well. It lowers high blood pressure, is effective for stroke prevention, and improves intestinal conditions, while helping you to recover from exhaustion and relaxing your body.
Please enjoy "Tenshin" with our seasonal dishes.
- Japanese sake recommendation - Chomeisen Ginjo Namachozoshu -
- A notice about special entrance fee and opening hours during the New Year’s holiday
- Let's enjoy winter onsen by learning the correct bathing method!
- Japanese Sake recommendation - "Yanagi" - from "Tsuki-no-Katsura", a popular, well-established sake brewery in Kyoto.
- Mt. Fuji
- We recommend the authentic soba shochu liquor called "Tenshin"
- - Château Mercian Koshu Awashi Murasaki (White, dry) - Japanese wine which thoroughly pursues compatibility with Japanese food "Washoku"
- Chef's Special Pork Spare Ribs - Seasonal limited time only menu from the "Ajisai" restaurant on the 3rd floor -
- Aged Takachiho Umeshu (plum liquor), which has a popular mild flavor
- The private open air bath - experience a special time with those precious to you -
- A recommended bathing technique, "Bunkatsuyoku", which means divided bathing
- Admission Fee changes due to the consumption tax increase
- Lower-body bathing is recommended in the lingering summer heat
- Free Treatment Promotion at Yayoi-spa!
- Introducing a Japanese sake, "Murokagenshu” from Noguchi Naohiko Sake Institute
- Introducing "Awamori Yaesen", a popular strong Okinawan alcoholic beverage
- Beauty Treatment & Massage at "Yayoi Spa"
- Introducing a red wine we recommend called "RAKU-SEN-KOH"