July 2nd, 2018
On June 29th, it was announced that the rainy season had come to an end in the Kanto District. Summer will be longer than usual this year.
June 29th, 2018
Yamato-no-Yu, a natural Japanese hot spring (or onsen), is located near the New Tokyo International Airport in Narita City, Chiba Prefecture.
June 25th, 2018
The countryside view spreads in front of Yamato-no-yu. After the rice has been planted, the rice shoots grow taller, gradually turning a verdent green.
June 18th, 2018
Sometimes referred to as "Sea Milk", Oysters are very nutritious. They include plenty of Glycogen, which enhances liver activity, Vitamin B1 and B2, as well as Minerals and more.
June 12th, 2018
Sake is said to be the best of all medicines. There are many kinds of Sake and it's always enjoyable to find one you can call one of your favorites.
June 21st, 2016
The beautiful "Ajisai"(Hydrangea) season is here and the verdant green of Spring colours the surrounding area.
June 1st, 2016
The panoramic view from the Yamato-no-yu lobby is of beautiful green rice paddies as far as the eye can see.
May 9th, 2016
We have prepared more than 70 wines from many famous Japanese wineries.
- A Layover at Narita Airport?
- Now is the best season for Sardine Sashimi!
- Special Summertime-only "Ryoen" menu from the Ajisai and Shion restaurants on the 3rd floor.
- A new way to enjoy Suntory's Non-alcohol-beer, "Suntory All-Free"
- The countryside view from Yamato-no-yu has gradually turned to green
- A gift from the Sea. Oysters from Minamisanriku Town in Miyagi Prefecture
- "Suzune" Sparkling Sake